Valentin Klemencic is the author of the forthcomeoing book, #DIGITAL: How to Start your Own Online Business. He is the owner of Click by click Blueprint to Online Business Mastery.
Velentin sent me his reading list and some valuable words of wisdom to all budding authors and entrepreneurs. His reading, I found to be very similar to my own apart from Anik Singal, who is the only author in this list whose work I am yet to familiarise myself with.
The following are answers that he gave to questions that I asked about his reading journey.
- Yes there is a book that change my life. It’s Robert Rolih’s “The Million Dollar Decision”.
- This book opened my eyes. It kicks me in my b… so I stoped procrastinating. I took action (finally) and I’ve got my first results. It was so encouraging I don’t want to quit anymore..
- My favourite authors are: Anik Singal, Brian Tracy, Richard Branson, Patric Chan, T. Harv Eker, …
- Brian Tracy and Richard Branson have such energy that just suites me. I just love them… – T. Harv Eker is the authority in mindset thing and that’s very important. – Anik Singal and Patric Chan are main authorithies in email marketing. It’s simple.
- My desert island list would consist of: – Anik Singal, “The Circle Of Profit”, – Patric Chan, “The International Player“, – T. Harv Eker, “Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind”, – Brian Tracy, “Eat That Frog”, – Tony Robbins, “Unlimited Power”, – Richard Branson, “Scew It, Let’s Do It”.
- [The advice that I would give would be] “Everybody can change his / hers life. You just have to set your goals, be determined and take action! Don’t procrastinate! It’s never to late!”