Joanna Garzilli is a spiritual success coach, motivational speaker, and author of Big Miracles: 11 Spiritual Rules For Ultimate Success and Unleash the Pychic in You. Joanna has enjoyed great success coaching business leaders, entrepreneurs and celebrities including Goldie Hawn, Monica Lewinsky, Ernie Banks Hall of Fame Baseball and Robbie Rogers of LA Galaxy, to name but a few. For those of you who are interested in education theory, Joanna has shared a platform with Sir Ken Robinson, speaking on Social Impact for BritWeek. In 2015, Joanna received the SBC Sustainable Small Business Award.
This is a snippet of a correspondence I was fortunate to have with Joanna:
“Have you read my most recent book Big Miracles? This year my favorite books are The Surrender Experiment, The life-changing magic of tidying up and the classic Think & Grow Rich. Let me know if you want to chat? Joanna”
The following are answers to questions that I posted to Joanna that I am sure you will find insightful.
1) Is there a book that you can say changed your life? The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron.
2) What was it that was so poignant about it that it made an impact on your life?
I began doing Morning Pages and 13 years later this has led to me being a Harper Collins author.
3) Who is currently your favourite author and why? Michael Singer who wrote The Surrender Experiment because he’s applied the power of meditation to tap into his intuition, follow it and create massive impact in mainstream business, innovating new industries.
4) Which books would make your desert island list?
Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill,
My book Big Miracles🙂
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo,
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles,
The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch,
The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris.
5) What life lesson would you like to share with someone who wants to be in business and as an author? Do the inner work and you’ll be extremely successful in business. Meditate, receive your intuitive download, then act upon it!
Oh, you can find all these books and many more on Amazon via the Resources page.